I’m offering you these weight loss tips as an aid to help you lose some extra pounds and then keep them off. You will probably do just fine with Plexus Slim and Plexus Accelerator but face it, we all can use a little help when it comes to weight loss. Use these tips if you want to and if you don’t that’s fine also.
I reached my ideal weight with Plexus Slim, Now What?
If you are tired of all the complicated weight-loss programs, expensive diet supplements or even the bizarre rules and regulations that may lead you to a near starvation mode, here we tell you the easiest way to lose fat. Sometimes, it might be the expense involved in a diet program that may be messing up your financial accounts, and may lead you to greater debts. Finding the cheapest and easiest way to lose fat is the only way that you can stick to a diet program irrespective of how you do financially and well as physically.
There is no point trying to come to conclusions by revamping your exercise and eating habits. You’re better off finding simple remedies that you can stick to on a daily basis, which can be less embarrassing for you in front of your guest. Taking your one time a day Plexus Slim drink is easy to do and the money you save by not eating as much will probably pay for your Plexus products. Below are some things you can do while you are losing weight with Plexus Slim. Then keep on doing then after you have lost your weight and you feel you no longer need the Plexus Slim products. I do want to mention this: Plexus Worldwide does have a business opportunity that is available to all that would like to make some extra money. If this is you then visit http://slimla.myplexusopportunity.com and watch the video.
Plexus Slim Weight Loss Tips
After you have reached your ideal weight with the Plexus Slim products you may be able to keep it there by following these simple weight loss tips.
1. The Golden Rule – Stick to high calorie tasting and low calorie treat! That’s right; this should help you from feeling deprived of all the rich foods out there, and yet stick to your weight-loss program. For this, you should know the calorie count in each food that will help you analyze your food better. For the records, Lobster has just 83 calories; shrimps have 60 calories in 10 large sizes. Whipped cream has just 8 calories, so you can drop it over a large bowl of fresh fruits and get your desserts done!
2. Orange Juice – Orange juice goes a long way to cut down your fat and is full of vitamins C. Hence, after your breakfast, go ahead and drink a glass of orange juice, as it will not only help you digest your food faster, but will compensate for any high calorie that you have taken in. However, for the rest of the day you can concentrate on drinking water rather than juice or soda. Did you know that an average American gains an additional 245 calories just by drinking soft drinks? That is 25 pounds extra on your actual weight!
3. Split Your Meals – you have heard this before, and today seems to be the latest trend in all celebrity diets. However, splitting your meals to four or five times a day does a great deal when it comes to helping you losing weight. The fact is, when you restrict your food to three times a day, you tend to consume more than your body needs, which ultimately gets stored as fat in your body. On the other hand, if you concentrate on splitting your meals, you would not only consume less, but will stick to appropriate potions that your body needs without ever feeling hungry.
4. Walking – if you are not much of an ‘exercise enthusiast’ don’t worry, you still have something that requires no effort of going to a gym or expensive machines. What you need to do is to take a walk for 45 minutes every day. The reason why you should indulge yourself in 45 minutes of walking is because, the first 30 minutes just gets you warmed up and is a relaxation for sedentary people. Beyond 30 minutes is what you use of your body fat and lose weight eventually. Do you know that walking 25 minutes a day could help you lose up to 30 pounds in a year?
5. Make the plate your Pal – we all have a habit of eating straight away from the packet or gobbling up food right from the refrigerator. This under any circumstances should be avoided because eating straight away from the packet or from the refrigerator allows you to eat more than you require. Instead, if you put your food in a plate and then start your meal, you would be able to control your portion sizes, as well as know the amount of calories that you take in. Most people tend to gain weight because they unknowingly eat a lot from the packet, or just pick up food from the fridge as snack and end up scaling on calories.
6. Eat Slowly – in our eat-n-run culture we almost forget to eat our food slowly even if we have ample time to finish our food. This strategy has more to do with your psychological self, as it is studied that the human brain takes at least 15 minutes after finishing your food, to signal your brain that your stomach is full. Hence, if you eat slowly, chances are that you would be eating less and still feel full rather than shoving up big size burgers, fries and then again a large portion of ice cream, only to feel overstuffed. And since you cannot put back what got into your stomach, predictably it will be accumulated in your body as stored fat.
Combine this list of wight loss tips with your one time of day Plexus Slim drink and you will be on your way to your weight loss goals. Losing weight does not have to be hard and complicated and make you feel deprived of something. Just the opposite should happen. You should feel good about yourself because your doing your body right and not overeating. For more information about Plexus Slim and their other products visit http://slimla.myplexusopportunity.com .